Sue from The Balcony Garden tagged me to ask for five things you don't already know about me. So here goes. You won't grow any better veg though.
1. Nickname at school - 'Bubbles' later affectionately (I like to think) shortened to 'Bubs'. Why I don't know and so far everybody has been kind enough not to tell me.
2. Announced, aged 7, to my keen gardening parents that if I ever had a house with a garden I'd tarmac the whole lot for parking. A reaction, I'm sure, to being shown the 'proper way' to water lettuce. Now I've two gardens, one allotment and occasionally help out at the Friary grounds. Who knows where life leads us?
3. I'll only use Kerrygold butter.
4. According to my wife my most annoying saying is ' " If I get one more thing done then I'll be ahead of myself " ' Why can't I just be? Well there's a risk you'll fall behind yourself and that wouldn't do! Exasperating.
5. Is it any surprise that we have seperate tools and sheds?
I'm not so sure of tagging etiquette but if you're reading this and want to join in consider yourself tagged.